Register for a new account.
Employers are eligible to recruit at George Mason if the position is a legitimate full-time or part-time position or an internship. We do not list jobs for personal services (nannies, babysitters etc.) unless the employer is a company.
Employers may not:
- Ask the employee for fees to pay for training, applications or other job-related expenses (excluding federal and state licensing requirements such as real estate, securities etc.)
- Ask a student intern to pay any fee except for housing or tuition
Third party agencies must:
- Disclose the specific client they represent and types of position for which they are recruiting
- Make clear that the client, and not the student, is assessed fees by the Third party agency
- Assure that student information obtained through HireMason is to be used exclusively for their client and will not be re-disclosed without student consent
- Comply with EEO law
Third party agencies do not have access to resume books.